COVID-19 | EXCEPTIONAL MEASURES
WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY.
A Covid-19 health and security plan, approved by the Department of Health and Social Services, has been developed and will be implemented to ensure the full safety of visitors. Thanks to the collaboration of the Québec City Convention Centre team, the exhibition will have three times more space than originally planned. Thus, two rooms will be set up; an educational room dedicated to the life and work of the artist, while the second will host the paintings presented through huge projections which are 30 feet high. In order to comply with the health and safety rules set out by the government, a maximum of 110 visitors per room will be imposed and a physical distancing of 2 metres between people must be respected at all times.
Here are some guidelines for making the most of your visit safely:
1. We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before the time indicated on your tickets;
2. Latecomers must take the next available departure;
3. In connection with the new measures announced by the Government of Quebec, the wearing of a mask will be compulsory in all indoor public events as of July 18 for anyone over 12 years of age. This new guideline also applies to our exhibition. Masks will be on sale on site if you forget yours;
4. You will need to wash / sanitize your hands upon arrival;
5. You must respect the social distancing of 2 meters on site at all times;
6. On site, you are prohibited from touching the canvas or sitting in the immersive room. There are a few benches in the teaching room;
7. It is FORBIDDEN to bring and / or consume: food, a musical instrument, a drone or any flying device, alcoholic beverages, narcotics, a chair or a pet;
8. On site, taking photos is permitted, but without the use of flash and in silent mode.
You can also visit the SANITARY MEASURES section of the Quebec City Convention Center website: https://www.convention.qc.ca/en/organizers/services/
Québec City Convention Centre, 1000 boulevard René-Lévesque East, Québec, QC G1R 5T8
NOTE TO PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM EPILEPSY
Our exhibition contains bright lights that may cause discomfort for people
with photosensitive epilepsy.
GROUPS AND GUIDED TOURS
Q. Are there any discounts for group tours?
A. Yes, visit the ticket office and click on GROUP PACKAGE. You will automatically receive a discount for a purchase of 10 tickets and up.
Q. Are there any guided tours or audio guides?
A. The Imagine Van Gogh exhibition is designed from a new perspective to give visitors a visceral immersive experience. You will be immersed in a world of images and music. In order to fully enjoy this sensory moment, there are no speaking or audio guides. Enjoy your visit!
DURATION OF THE EXHIBITION
Q. What is the duration of the Exhibition?
A. The show lasts for about an hour.
ACCESS TO THE SITE / REDUCED MOBILITY
Montreal (438) 524-1914
Quebec (581) 704-2270
Email : email@example.com
Monday to Friday service from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.